Structured, non-judgmental, and outcome driven. Parent consultations are a collaborative relationship between us focused on supporting you as a parent.
You just need a second opinion on what to do in a tough parenting moment. You want a listening ear to hear your concerns as a parent. You just need some perspective.
Parent consultations are not therapy, but are a space where you can voice your concerns, gain insight, and learn new skills with a supportive professional. We target a specific problem, find all avenues that may help, and then create actionable steps to support you.
Parents engage in consultation for things like:
- learning creative activities to engage with your little one
- learning how to respond to big feelings
- learning how to set boundaries and expectations
- finding new ways to spend time together to bond
- finding ways to use music to bond with children
- learning about how children process emotions
- learning how to support creativity in children
- and many more
If this sounds like a space that could help you, contact me to get your free 30-minute consultation. You can e-mail me, call, or fill out the form below.
|One 50-Minute Consultation||$80.00|
|Bundle of Three 50-Minute Consultations||$220.00|
|Bundle of Six 50-Minute Consultations||$400.00|