Looking to learn more about trauma and it’s impact on client care? How about how important attachment can be to understanding our clients?
This pod-course is dedicated to helping you:
- Develop a basic understanding of attachment theory and principles
- Identify signs of healthy attachments between child and caregivers
- Understand signs and symptoms of relation trauma
- Grow your understanding in how to build trust and rapport with clients who have experienced trauma
- Learn how to bring this information into your practice
Suggested self-study includes various articles, books, videos, and other podcasts to support your learning. Office hour for this course opportunity is available as a video or you can listen to it like another podcast episode! Click here to download the full promo for more detailed information!
In this bundle you will receive:
- Links To Three Previously Released Podcast Episodes
- A workbook download (PDF) that includes:
- Podcast Summaries
- Suggested Self- Study Opportunities
- Action Planing, Reflective Journaling, and Goal Setting
- Office Hour Information
- Links to podcast episodes, self-study resources, office hours, post-test, and evaluations are included in the download
- Pre-recorded Office Hour with Podcast Host
No longer available for pre-approved CBMT credits, but these credits can be claimed on your own through CBMT for self-learning approval! Feel free to reach out with any questions regarding this process! You will receive a general certificate of completion for this course worth 5 credit hours.
Learn and earn on your own time!