These creative prompts were inspired by a book another clinician let me borrow. The idea of the book was all about thinking outside of the box and had art-based prompts like this incorporated throughout. I found that it was SO much fun to use as a creativity booster and for self-care.
I wanted to create visual prompts that had a similar feel, but with more questions related to social-emotional health. These prompts allow space to draw, write, or create off of the page. The two prompts in this freebie incorporate questions related to time and creativity!
If you like these two freebies, then you will love the full set of “Imagine If” prompts available in our shop!
Some additional questions you can ask during this intervention:
- What things take up too much time in your day?
- What activities makes you happy? Who do you do them with?
- Do you feel like you have enough time to do the things you want?
- What things have other people invented that you really enjoy?
- Are you inspired by anyone that you know?