I’m available for short-term consultation or long-term supervision; collaborating with others is one of my favorite parts about being in this field! Consultation and clinical supervision have been the most wonderful addition to my career and I have the flexibility to work with a variety of therapists looking for guidance. My focus is to help therapists grow a deeper understanding of child mental health, creativity, music, and play in their work; alongside understanding the nuances of self-as-therapist learning.
I’ve been lucky enough to supervise music therapists, counselors in training, music therapy interns, occupational therapy interns, and many others throughout my time as a creative arts therapist. My approach to supervision is similar to the way I approach my clients; person-centered, flexible, and honest.
Supervision can occur via phone or Zoom/Facetime. Our consistency with meeting can be once a week, bi-weekly, or once per month; whatever is best for you at this time.
I offer a free 15 minute consultation so that we can get to know each other and determine if we are a good match for supervision. Please reach out at any time!
I’ve worked with the following communities throughout my time as a creative arts therapist (and currently still do!)
- Children with life-limiting illnesses
- Children with medical trauma
- Medically-fragile children
- Children with anxiety
- Young children, pre-teens, teens, and young adults on the Autism Spectrum
- Special learners in school-age settings (IEP or non-IEP based)
- Children with limited-to-no communication and/or physical skills
- Children who demonstrate limited responses to stimuli
- and more!
If you find yourself in need of guidance with getting more creative in your sessions, utilizing process-based therapy approaches within the creative arts, or guidance on any of the above areas, please contact me! I’d love to work with you!
Areas of Expertise
The following areas are where my expertise lies:
- Childhood Mental Health
- Creative arts for children
- Creative therapy for children
- Play-based music therapy
- Integrative Approaches of the creative arts
- Music Therapy and Child Mental Health
- Improvisational music therapy
- Early childhood music therapy
To me, finding the right fit for supervision is very important so I offer a free 15 minute consultation to see if we would be a good match together! Fill out the form below to reach out!
I’m also available for consultation as well. This would be a short one or two time meeting, discussing a particular question or issue that you may have. I am happy to do this for individuals, companies, districts, and agencies.
This can occur in person, via phone, email, or through Zoom/Facetime. Please reach out at any time!