This worksheet is seriously one of my first go-tos for session ideas and is super simple to implement. Even just having the fun colors makes this more fun to do, but you can get really creative with this worksheet with the kiddos too! For example, you could have them:
- Draw out some of the emotions
- Act our their reactions from their old reactions and practice new reactions
- Create or find music to go along with various triggers
- And the list goes on!!
I love how much this visual worksheet can help children, tweens, and teens understand the triggers to their feelings, escalating emotions, and how to problem-solve new actions to utilize in the future. Download yours below!
If you’re a fan of our freebies, then you’ll love the resource-only community membership! For a one year membership you’ll get:
- A monthly email packed with new intervention ideas, visuals, informational downloads, and implementation videos
- Specific resources for learning about counseling skills, trauma, child development, creative development, and each creative arts modality
- Access to the Creative Therapy Umbrella Resource Archive with hundreds of resources
- Private Facebook group access to support your connections with others and engage in discussions
- Huge discounts on courses, pod-courses, and everything in our shop!
Whether you need fun resources to send to clients in the mail because you see your clients through telehealth or if you’re looking for in person intervention ideas that won’t cost an arm and a leg, the resource community has what you’re looking for. Learn more and check out a demo what’s inside the Resource Archive here!